Wednesday, June 11, 2008

it's all coming back to me...



took the boy to see Kung Fu Panda this evening. it was a weekday & there weren't many in the theatre. we were seated a good 15 mins before the movie was due to screen but the boy was restless. he started walking up & down the aisle, as if exploring for better seats & as if playing a game by himself.

as i observed him, his antics made me realise that i was exactly like him at this age. i remembered when my parents took me to movies, i wouldn't sit still & even after the movie had started i would wonder around in the dark. a few times i couldn't retrace my steps & was "lost". i recalled having to sit at the side stairways till my father came looking for me.

which is why i didn't restrain nor rebuke the boy. after all, he's just a chip off the old block.

but he did remain seated throughout the movie.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad that he remained seated throughout the whole movie.

;]

doc said...

kyels,

that was bcos he liked the movie. he was fidgety near the end of Prince Caspian.