Friday, June 13, 2008

fathers' day came early....


















my handphone rang while at work this afternoon. the ringtone was Canon in D & the caller was "home".

the boy: hello, papa!
me: hello.

boy: how are you?

i'm touched. he's never asked this before.


me: i'm fine, thanks. anything?
boy: when are you coming home?

me: after work.

boy: ok, got something for you.
me: ok, see you later.
boy: bye!



















just one reason why it's great to be a parent.

Sons are a heritage from the LORD,
children a reward from him.
psalms 127:3

6 comments:

Yan said...

Blessed Fathers' Day, doc!

Hugs for the boy and soon-to-be a Man of God!

Anonymous said...

Have a Blessed Father's Day, Doc!

There's no better pressie than LOVE from your loved ones.

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet boy!

[:

doc said...

yan,

thanks.

the boy is very hug-able!!

doc said...

jems,

thanks. the greatest is still LOVE.

doc said...

kyels,

thanks. yeah, he's a sweet one, alright!