Saturday, February 03, 2018

Symmetry


There's no doubt New Zealand is one of the most beautiful countries in the world and the South Island is where many tourists will spend most of their vacation.

My friends and colleagues are just puzzled why, having been to NZ 5 times, I still have not been to the South. And I keep repeating there's so many sights to behold in the North. Last year, my daughter and I trekked the Mt Taranaki trail at Egmont National Park in the North. It is one of the most symmetrical mountains in the world & because it resembles Mt Fuji, it was used as location shooting for the movie The Last Samurai starring Tom Cruise.



And no, I am not ready for the South just yet.

2 comments:

mun said...

I heard that South is all about nature and has more sheep than humans.

doc said...

Mun,

Paradise on earth, I was told.