Tuesday, June 13, 2006

funny thing. i set up this blog yesterday mostly on impulse. i mean, i had toyed with this idea for sometime, but when prompted by blogger that it was a simple task (can any internet-inspired computer-driven task be simple for a novice like me?) i took on the challenge, like i said, on impulse & now that it is up & running, i'm thrilled to bits. however, when asked for a title for the blog, i mulled & hesitated before deciding on "1st, do no harm". then when i tried to search for my own blog online, i discovered, to my horror, that there are 100s of listings under that title. so embarassed that i may be derided a copy-cat or one lacking in originality, i decided on a modification & hence, "1st & last, do no harm" was re-born.


scrounging around for some photos to post & lining up some stories to regale, so hang on there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha ha, very funny & informative as well, and that coming from a doc. very rare indeed!

doc said...

nah, docs like me are a dime a dozen, only that they chose to keep their thoughts to themselves. me? i've just got to get some stuff off my chest, hence this blog.