i'm really impressed with DL, a 15-year-old boy whose mother is my colleague. the youngest of 3 children, he's the only one in the family who attends church.
at last tuesday's prayer meet, in his capacity as Christian Fellowship leader in his school, he gave pastor a list of requests for the church to pray :
1) for S, his classmate who now believes in Christ & wants to be a light to the rest of his family;
2) for christians in national service that they may glorify God;
3) for his school's CF, that God will raise leaders & to increase each one's faith as they find their own way to God;
4) that God will unite the state's CFs under Christ, and;
5) for spiritual revival amongst the youths to accept God's challenge.
such noble intentions for someone so young! and so unselfish - because he even forgot to mention to pray for his own family's salvation.
definitely, one with a shepherd's heart!
Then I will give you shepherds after my own heart, who will lead you with knowledge and understanding. Jer 3:15