well, not a lot.
1) a direct flight takes about TWELVE hours!
2) if your joints ache when it's cold, they still will even in summer - the weather is just too unpredictable!
3) in winter, the sun rises at 8.30am & sets 3.30pm, and the days seem to pass really fast!
4) the ringgit doesn't take you very far - a big Mac alone costs rm20;
5) after 5 days of bacon & sausages/sandwiches/fish & chips/meat pies, you'll crave for nasi lemak or char kway teow & you won't find a warung/food court up your street selling that!
6) if you drive, petrol is rm6.60 a lit!
and finally, if you're a victim of a poor education system and SPEAK NO INGRISH, you'd better off staying home.